Visit Jersey has launched its Jersey Presents training webinar series to encourage bookings for the shoulder season and beyond.
The new training webinar provides valued trade partners with the tools to discover what makes Jersey a place that feels familiar to UK visitors, sharing details and selling tips for agents, with a primary focus of enabling trade partners to increase their knowledge of the destination.
The bitesize webinar series of short five-minute training sessions will be shared with all agents who have registered their details. The schedule includes:
- 20th October Autumn/Winter in Jersey
- 27th October Food & Drink
- 3rd November Culture & Heritage
- 10th November Nature
- 17th November Active & wellbeing
- 24th November Christmas in Jersey
- 8th December What’s new for 2022/23 and events
- 15th December Spring/Summer in Jersey