TUI has enhanced its Greece programme for 2024, with accommodation ranging from luxury to villa holidays.
- Two TUI BLUE Sensatori properties in Crete & Rhodes
- Two family favourite Holiday Villages in Rhodes and Kos
- 18 TUI BLUE Resorts across Greece, including 12 exclusively for adults and six tailored to families
- All Inclusive at five TUI Suneo hotels, or with unlimited access to a choice of seven Splashworld hotels
- Three TUI Magic Life hotels with sports and activities to suit all the family.
- Smaller Greek islands like Skiathos, Santorini and Kefalonia, with direct TUI flights available to Samos and Kavala.
New for 2024
Destino Blue Hotel has been added to the TUI Corfu programme from summer 2024.
A Classical Greece six-night tour from Athens has been added, taking in highlights such as ancient ruins of the Acropolis, Olympia, Delphi and a visit to Meteora. A TUI beach hotel stay can be added to the end of this tour.
TUI offers a seven-night holiday to Rhodes, Greece staying at the 5T TUI BLUE Sensatori Atlantica Dreams on an all-inclusive basis. Prices start from £993pp, based on two adults sharing a twin room with a balcony.
Flights depart from Glasgow on May 4 2024; transfers are included.