Learning about one of the UK’s most popular long-haul holiday destinations is now easier than ever before with a refreshed and updated seven-module programme.
Endless jungle-clad coastlines and remote islands; cities adorned with spectacular golden temples; and peaceful rural scenes ranging from paddy fields to jungle – Thailand has a holiday for everyone!
This training program will give you the knowledge to become a Thailand expert and the confidence to convert enquiries into bookings. It’s important to be fully up to date with a destination that receives well over half a million British visitors every year – that’s a lot of potential commission!
- What Makes Thailand Amazing: Unique selling point of Thailand and essential information like how to get there and around.
- Phuket and Beyond: All about Thailand’s most popular beach destination and surrounding destinations including Krabi and Khao Lak.
- Koh Samui and Beyond: Find out about this family-friendly favourite plus neighbouring islands like dive Mecca Koh Tao, party and chill-out destination Koh Phangan and up-and-coming Khanom on the mainland.
- Gulf Coast: Eastern Thailand is where the locals of Bangkok go to get away from it all. Learn how to sell relaxed Hua Hin and Cha Am, buzzing Pattaya and more.
- Central Thailand: Buzzing Bangkok has so much to offer and don’t forget the ancient cities of Sukhothai and Ayutthaya nearby.
- Northern Thailand: All about cultural capital Chiang Mai and how to sell it as a jumping-off point for adventures and activities like hiking and white-water rafting.
- Itineraries and Authentic Touches: Learn how to put it all together and sell a fantastic holiday with unique experiences.