Jet2 has put flights and holidays on sale for Summer 2024 from seven UK bases – Belfast International, Bristol, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford and Newcastle International Airports.
Independent travel agents can offer customers a choice of 44 sunshine destinations, representing 217 routes, including seven new routes.
The new routes from the seven bases on sale today are as follows:
- Bristol – new weekly services to Izmir
- Bristol – brand-new weekly services to Bulgaria (Bourgas)
- Bristol – new weekly services to Costa de Almeria
- Bristol – brand-new twice weekly services to Naples
- East Midlands – brand-new weekly service to Crete (Chania)
- East Midlands – brand-new weekly services to Naples
- Newcastle International – brand-new weekly flights to Crete (Chania).
The programme has been put on sale in response to customers wanting to book well in advance, lock in the price of their holiday now, and spread the cost.
The programme includes over 120 weekly flights to the Canary Islands, over 140 weekly flights to the Balearic Islands, over 100 weekly flights to 12 Greek destinations and over 100 weekly flights to Turkey during peak times.
The companies will be making further Summer 2024 announcements over the coming weeks. This includes further UK bases to go on sale as well as the launch of leisure city destinations.