Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have put on more flights and holidays for this summer to the Canary Islands, the Balearics, Cyprus, Portugal and Spain from five UK bases.
Extra services for Summer 2023 have been added to Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Larnaca, Majorca, Tenerife, Faro and Malaga between March and May.
The extra capacity has been added from Birmingham, East Midlands, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford and London Stansted Airports.
The additional services include:
● Birmingham Airport – additional services to Lanzarote and Tenerife in April, as well as additional services to Majorca in April and May, and Fuerteventura and Larnaca in May.
● East Midlands Airport – additional services to Faro in May, and Majorca in April and May.
● Glasgow Airport – additional services to Malaga in March, Lanzarote in March and April, and Majorca in May.
● Leeds Bradford Airport – additional flying to Malaga and Majorca in May.
● London Stansted Airport – additional services to Tenerife in March and April.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “We are seeing customers and independent travel agents flocking to book holidays for the early summer season and are delighted to be offering more choice and flexibility when it comes to booking flights and holidays.”