Inspiring Travel introduces agent support trade team
by Jessica Pook
The Inspiring Travel Company (ITC) has launched a new dedicated Agent Sales Team, solely focused on serving travel agent partners.
Offering a combined experience of over 180 years in the travel industry, the new team of 10 Travel Specialists will offer dedicated agent support for all Inspiring Travel enquiries.
Focusing on their regional specialties, the new team are:
• Nick Upperton - Asia & Caribbean Specialist
• Vicky McGlynn - Europe Specialist
• Nikhil Chhibber - India & Sri Lanka Specialist
• Mhairi McGuinness - Australasia, Thailand & Indian Ocean Specialist
• Jackie Sampson - Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Middle East &Europe Specialist
• Greig Wells - Thailand, Australia & New Zealand Specialist
• Samantha Morris - Caribbean, Europe & Indian Ocean Specialist
• Cheryl Mallon - Africa, Indian Ocean, Asia & North America Specialist
• Mari Colrain - Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa & Asia Specialist
• Denise Walker - Cruise Specialist
Working flexible hours, the team will be available via a dedicated trade support phone number and via a group email.
To celebrate the new team, Inspiring Travel is also launching an additional bonus available for every new booking in August and September.
Agents will be gifted a £75 Love2Shop voucher for every new booking made between now and the end of September.
Di Selby, Trade Partnership Director, comments: “Our relationships with our travel agent partners are highly valued, and we are delighted to offer this new agent support to help make booking through Inspiring Travel an enjoyable, simple and stress-free process.
“With this team of 10 talented Travel Specialists, who together know our products and systems inside out, we can be on hand to help with any questions, as well as share our product knowledge to ensure our agent partners offer their clients the very best tailored service, sharing our strongest offers and benefits. Our aim is that we enable agents to become an irreplaceable asset to their clients, in the same way, we hope, we are an asset to them.”