The Seychelles Islands are one of the world’s dream holiday destinations, renowned for their powdery white sand beaches, washed by the turquoise Indian Ocean and backed by swaying palm trees.
This Seychelles training programme has been created to give you the knowledge to maximise sales, whether it’s to wedding couples, honeymooners, families or divers and whether they’re looking for five-star luxury resorts or a charming Creole guest house.
How to get there, where to stay, what to see and do – completing these five training modules will tell you all you need to know about why this archipelago of paradise islands is so special.
- Geography: Get an overview of the destination, access a map, key facts and learn about the main islands, including Mahé, Praslin and La Digue.
- Practical information: Find out about the climate, when to go, transport options, how to island hop and other essential information.
- History and culture: Find out more about the vibrant culture and heritage which awaits in the Seychelles, including music, art and food and drink.
- What to see and do: Undertand the wealth of activities on offer in the Seychelles: watersports like diving, sailing and fishing, hiking and wildlife watching on land, plus spas and pampering.
- Accommodation and romance: Learn about the Seychelles’ impressive room stock, from five-star resorts to local guest houses, as well as how to sell weddings and honeymoons.
Don't miss out
We’d like to make sure you know when we've added fresh content here, including the latest features, blogs and reviews, product news you can really use and our pick of the best trade incentives and events out there. Sign up to Selling Travel Weekly and we can keep you up to date on the industry and inspired to sell more travel.