Learning about one of the UK’s most popular long-haul holiday destinations is now easier than ever before with a refreshed and updated seven-module programme.
Endless jungle-clad coastlines and remote islands; cities adorned with spectacular golden temples; and peaceful rural scenes ranging from paddy fields to jungle – Thailand has a holiday for everyone!
This training program will give you the knowledge to become a Thailand expert and the confidence to convert enquiries into bookings. It’s important to be fully up to date with a destination that receives well over half a million British visitors every year – that’s a lot of potential commission!
- What Makes Thailand Amazing: Unique selling point of Thailand and essential information like how to get there and around.
- Phuket and Beyond: All about Thailand’s most popular beach destination and surrounding destinations including Krabi and Khao Lak.
- Koh Samui and Beyond: Find out about this family-friendly favourite plus neighbouring islands like dive Mecca Koh Tao, party and chill-out destination Koh Phangan and up-and-coming Khanom on the mainland.
- Gulf Coast: Eastern Thailand is where the locals of Bangkok go to get away from it all. Learn how to sell relaxed Hua Hin and Cha Am, buzzing Pattaya and more.
- Central Thailand: Buzzing Bangkok has so much to offer and don’t forget the ancient cities of Sukhothai and Ayutthaya nearby.
- Northern Thailand: All about cultural capital Chiang Mai and how to sell it as a jumping-off point for adventures and activities like hiking and white-water rafting.
- Itineraries and Authentic Touches: Learn how to put it all together and sell a fantastic holiday with unique experiences.
Don't miss out
We’d like to make sure you know when we've added fresh content here, including the latest features, blogs and reviews, product news you can really use and our pick of the best trade incentives and events out there. Sign up to Selling Travel Weekly and we can keep you up to date on the industry and inspired to sell more travel.